Puppy-lover? Visit local puppies in Bloomsburg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

For the students here at Bloomsburg University, it is safe to say that most would enjoy visiting small animals, like puppies, if available to them. The local puppy store on Route 11 is a great place to go for the opportunity to play with puppies of many types of bread. Located at 5539 Columbia Boulevard, this place is filled with a variety of cute puppies, and is always open for visitors. While all of the puppies are for sale, they are also readily available for simply admiring and playtime. Brookside Pets & Stuff has recently become a common stop for college students who fall into the “puppy-lover” category.

It is is common for students to be stressed with schoolwork, or even just bored with their typical schedule as a student. At times like these, visiting puppies may be a great way to brighten a bad or boring day. For most college-aged people, looking at puppies is a heart-warming experience, and completely satisfying. There is something about puppies and their cuteness that is undeniably pleasurable for those with a love for animals, particularly puppies. 

Brookside Pets & Stuff is always looking for potential buyers interested in owning their puppies. The wide varieties of puppies for sale are also available for visitors’ undivided attention, and are very friendly. The puppies are properly taken care of there, but seemingly eager for attention and the possibility of a new home. It can be very soothing and undoubtedly enjoyable to share some love to innocent puppies newly introduced to the world. As commonly known, puppies have an irresistible charm to them, which can make it hard for puppy lovers to say no to making them a new member of the family.