This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Nick Donofry ’15

Year: Super SeniorHometown: Newtown PAMajor: Mid Level Education – MathRelationship Status: In a relationship

Her Campus: How would you describe yourself?Nick Donofry: Hardworking, motivated, laid back, easy to talk to, and always looking for a good time.

HC: What activities are you/were you involved in at Bloomsburg?ND: Not too many.  Just mainly was a part of the baseball team.

HC: Was it hard to balance baseball, your school work and your social life?ND: For sure, but because I had to devote so much time to baseball, it made me do all my school work in my down time.  Other than that, we really didn’t have a hard time balancing it socially.

HC: What will you miss the most when you graduate?ND: Being around my teammates and my friends.

HC: What is one thing you wish you knew when you were a freshman that you can tell current/future freshman?ND: My best friend and teammate Eric Geedey telling me that having a credit card is like free money, it most certainly is not.

HC: Where do you see yourself after you graduate?ND: Hopefully I will have a job, starting my life after college, and really taking advantage of the boat me and Eric Geedey are going to buy.

Favorites…Food: OreosPlace to eat in Bloomsburg: Bloomin Bagel/ BerrigansSports team: PhilliesTV Show: “Modern Family”Singer/Band: Scott Stapp, Luke Bryan

Currently a student at Bloomsburg University studying marketing Fashion is my love, heart, and soul. Lipstick is a close second. Dream: Move to NYC and work at a fashion pr firm.    
Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.