This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Megan Eppley is a senior Early Childhood and Special Education major from Camp Hill, PA. She is also part of the Bloomsburg University Field Hockey team. When Megan isn’t wearing her BU goalie gear, she definitely knows how to show off her style. 

Her Campus: Who is your fashion icon?Megan Eppley: I love the sixties, classic fashion so I would have to say Marilyn Monroe is my fashion icon. She knew how to dress her curves and look sensual but sophisticated at the same time and I think that is something very hard to do and I admire her for that.

HC: How would you describe your style?ME: I try to keep up to date with the current fashions but also go for comfort and what fits my body type.

HC: What is your go to clothing item or accessory?ME: My go to accessory for any outfit is a watch or to stack different bracelets. I like to mix and match accessories with whatever outfit I am wearing.

HC: What is your favorite season to dress for?ME: I love dressing for the winter season. My favorite go to pieces for this season are jeans, boots and big sweaters. I like to mix and match my sweaters and boots with different accessories to go from day to night.

HC: What stores do you typically shop at?ME: I typically shop at J.Crew, Express, Gap, Loft and The Limited. 

Pictured:Jeans & Scarf: Gap, Sweater: Loft, Boots & Jacket: Macy’s, Watch: Express, Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Purse: Kate Spade