This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Age: 20Year: JuniorHometown: Whitehall, PennsylvaniaMajor: EconRelationship Status: Single as a dollaOrganizations involved in: DKE, played club soccer, Econ Club.

Her Campus: Why did you go Greek?Matt Busch: Both of my roommates freshman year went Greek and I wanted to meet new people.

HC: Why should rushes choose DKE?MB: We are the up and coming fraternity. We have a solid group of leadership in our fraternity and were going to be doing a lot of great things in the future.  

HC: Any big 21st birthday plans?MB: My parents want to take me to Vegas!!

HC: What has been your favorite college experience?MB: Block Party, Watermelon Suck was awesome!

HC: What do you want to be when you grow up?MB: Healthcare management, financial administration for a hospital.

Favorite Things:Movie: Any funny movie, but I never watch a movie more than once.Restaurant in Bloomsburg: La FontanaSexiest Trait in a Female: Humor and butts are good too.Celebrity Crush: Blake LivelyArtist: EminemSports Team: EaglesQuote: “When you want to succeed as badly as you want to breathe, then you will be successful”Biggest Turn On: Athleticism, hotties in the gym

Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.