Lynsey Goble ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Hometown: Athens, PAFavorite Designer: Lilly PulitzerFavorite Place To Shop: Zara or H&M

Your Style:

Her Campus: How would you describe your overall fashion style?Lynsey Goble: Very girly. I love lace, pastels, and flowery fabrics. That’s naturally what I’m drawn to when shopping.

HC: What’s your favorite season to dress for?LG: Summer, definitely. It’s just so easy, you can just throw on a dress and go.

HC: What are some of your favorite accessories?LG: Bracelets. I love wearing headbands too. I don’t really own a lot of jewelry. I shop for practicality, so the pieces I do own are able to match a variety of outfits.

HC: Is there anything specific that you look for when you shop?LG: I’m an impulse shopper for sure. Things that catch my eye are dresses and skirts. I own over 40 and am always on the search for more.

HC: What’s your ideal outfit choice for a night out?LG: A dress, statement earrings, and heels.

HC: Are you more of a “jean-type” of girl, or “legging-type?”LG: Neither! Honestly, I hate pants. I only own one pair of jeans and they’re jeggings. I only bought them because I had to. I only wear leggings and sweats inside my house and I never leave the house unless I’m in a dress or skirt and have makeup on.

HC: Where do you get your fashion inspiration?LG: My little sister honestly. She has the most eclectic style and I always snapchat her pictures of outfits to get her opinion if I’m not sure if something looks good.

HC: What can you typically be spotted wearing most? LG: Dresses. Now that it’s winter I am typically in a dress, tights, and boots. I love pairing a flirty, feminine skirt with a biker jacket. It’s just what I’m most comfortable in.

HC: Does your outfit choice ever affect your mood? If so, why?LG: Oh yes, definitely. If I am not comfortable in what I am wearing I am not as happy. Most girls are comfortable going to class in sweatshirts and leggings but if I were to do that I would not be content or at ease. Weird, I know. 

HC: What advice could you give young women about dressing in style? LG: Dress for comfort and practicality. And don’t care what you think other people will say about what you’re wearing. Dress for you.