This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Kelsey Germano

HerCampus: How would you describe your style?
Kelsey Germano: I keep very up to date with trends, so probably trendy. But I like to switch it up and make it my own, so definitely unique.

HC: What is one essential piece of your wardrobe that you can’t live without?
KG: Shiny high-waisted leggings

HC: Do you prefer to accessorize in gold, silver, or with colors?
KG: All gold everything!

HC: What color are you most likely to be spotted wearing?
KG: I like dark reds and obviously black, you can never go wrong with a solid black. I love neutral colors like grey and white too.

HC: What is your least favorite trend in fashion right now?
KG: Creeper Shoes, they’re the shoes Miley Cyrus wore to the VMA’s. They’re Oxfords, but with a platform… like men’s shoes! They’re SO ugly!

HC: What are some of your favorite places to shop?
KG: I do most of my shopping online. My favorite websites are necessaryclothing.com, loveculture.com, and nastygal.com. And I’m OBSESSED with Forever 21, I shop them online and in the store.

HC: Who would you consider your style icon?
KG: I’ve been asked this so many times, and I can never think of who to say! I guess if I had to pick one person,  I don’t even think it’d be a celebrity… I would say my friend Melissa Santry. She’s 23, lives in New York City and works for fashion designer Nicole Miller, who I’ll actually be interning with this summer. Her style is effortless and she can pull off anything.

Kaitlyn Andrey is a senior Mass Communications/Journalism major at Bloomsburg University. She is a member of the executive board and serves as one of the senior editors of BloomU's chapter of HerCampus. Kaitlyn is heavily involved with her national sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma, of which she has just concluded her term as Vice President. She keeps herself busy during the week working as the Opinion Section Editor of BU's student-run newspaper, "The Voice," and spends her weekends bartending at a sports bar in her hometown. Kaitlyn is bold and eccentric. She is passionate about her career, and can't wait to begin her journey in the field.