Homecoming Queen candidate Jessica Bond ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Jessica Bond ’15 is currently in the running for Homecoming Queen. Final voting ends today! You can vote online or in person on the SSC steps. Homecoming King and Queen will be announced during Saturday’s football game.

Age: 21Year: SeniorMajor: Organizational CommunicationsHometown: Wilkes-Barre, PA

Her Campus:  What on campus activities are you involved in?Jess Bond: I am an active member of Alpha Sigma Tau.

HC: What are you going to miss the most about Bloomsburg once you graduate this spring?JB: I am really going to miss living with my best friends and having endless wild nights with all of my Bloomsburg friends. I am also going to miss all of my sorority sisters because they have made a huge impact on my life.

HC: What is your dream job?JB: Event planning for celebrities.

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?JB: I can see myself in a big city planning fancy events for big corporations.

Favorite…TV Show: RevengeApp: Snap Chat forever!Place to Shop: The liquor storeQuote: “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you cannot hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriett Beecher StoweSeason: Summer time when the livings easy

This or ThatChocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate all the wayFunny or Scary? There is nothing better than a sense of humor!Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks? Starbucks, have to support my roommate baristas!Day or Night? All about the night life.

Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.