This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

What are you?

I am black lab, boxer, and catahoula mixed.

How old are you?

I’m a year and a half old.

Where are you from?

I was rescued from a shelter near my other home in New Jersey.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Ripping apart toys is my favorite pastime.  Whether they’re brand new, or kinda old, I just like to absolutely destroy all my toys.

What is your favorite food?

That’s a definite tie between chicken nuggets and bananas; it just depends how healthy I feel like being that day.

What is something you really enjoy doing?

Running around like a maniac.  Whether in my backyard, on the quad, or at the fairgrounds, I just love to run around without a leash or care in the world.  I also like to say “hi” to every single person alive—if we make eye contact, I just gotta say “hi” to you.

What is something you hate?

When I get too excited, my tail gets too excited too and hits me in the face—that thing just doesn’t know when to chill out.

What is a fun fact about yourself?

I am quite the activist, even though my mom calls me a “rebel.”  For example, if I’d rather go on a walk than eat my breakfast, I’ll just ignore my food and stare at my leash hanging on the wall.  Or sometimes if my mom doesn’t want me to sleep in her bed, I’ll wrap myself in my blanket and refuse to sleep on my own bed.

This or That

Human or Dog Food?

Chicken. Nuggets.

Walks or Runs?

Running, everywhere, all the time.

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs, duh.

Running on the beach, or at the fairgrounds?

Fairgrounds, only because I still don’t know what I’m supposed to do with all that water at the beach.

Treats or bones?

Bones, especially if my mom puts peanut butter on them.

A senior at Bloomsburg University and HC Campus Correspondent.  I can usually be found with a coffee in hand, either walking my dog or at the gym. Life motto: Nobody likes a shady beach.
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.