HC Holiday Survival Kits Are Here!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

The ever-exciting #HCSurvivalKits box arrived on a Monday, and we could hardly wait for our Wednesday meeting to open it with our team!  It came as a surprise, since we had no clue we got two survival kits each semester, as well as a “pick me up,” with finals week quickly approaching.  We couldn’t wait to open it up to share with our HC BloomU team and our fellow Collegiettes on campus!

Her Campus never fails to spoil us with all the goodies in the Survival Kits.  Here’s some things they gifted us with this time:

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel by Alba Botanical

As someone who constantly wakes up with puffy eyes, and is questioned with, “were you just crying?” on the daily, I knew I had to try this product.  It’s easy to use, and so quick to start working!  It’s become a necessity in my morning routine, and I can’t go a day without it!

Lights, Camera, LashesTM by Tarte Cosmetics

One of the best mascaras I’ve ever used!  I’ve sworn by Maybelline Mascara since I started wearing makeup.  I have long eyelashes to begin with, so I’m always looking for more volume without looking clumpy, and I always just go back to the basics.  But not anymore—this mascara does it all!  My lashes look long and fluffy, and adding more coats doesn’t make them look chunky and obnoxious!  I think it’s safe to say that I’m now a Tarte-convert.

Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream

It’s winter, so it’s essential to carry some sort of lotion in your bag to avoid cracked nails and dry skin.  These lotions are the perfect size to throw into a backpack or purse and use on the go.  An added bonus is that they smell amazing!!

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles by Krazy Glue

Getting ready for the holidays always means decorating and crafting.  These Krazy Glue singles are the most convenient way to fix broken ornaments, make new decorations, and just about anything else—I even used it to fix my broken nail.  So easy to use, so convenient, and SO effective!

#ActuallySheCan Tanks created in partnership with Le Motto

These tanks are light and breezy, and so cute!  My favorite is the “Less Drama More Karma,” but I really love and wear them all.  The neutral colors match any and every flannel and sweater, and add some spunk and empowerment to every outfit. 

We LOVE our end-of-semester #HCSurvivalKits, and we can’t wait to share with you Collegiettes—watch our Instagram for some giveaways!!

A senior at Bloomsburg University and HC Campus Correspondent.  I can usually be found with a coffee in hand, either walking my dog or at the gym. Life motto: Nobody likes a shady beach.
Hi! My name is Kiersten Edwards, I am an Early Ed major at Bloomsburg University, class of 2018. I enjoy many things including being outdoors, reading books, and writing! Enjoy!