The Fall Fashion Foreshadow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Ahh, the smell of pumpkin spice lattes is in the air and although it still feels like summer here in Bloomsburg, the anticipation of fall is greater than ever. Time to revamp your style and prepare for this season with these Fall 2015 trends.    

Break out your moms old flare jeans because the 70’s are back and we fashionistas couldn’t be happier. This fall these hippie style, high waiters jeans are a must have, H&M even debuting this look as a fall must see.    

Grab a glass of your favorite wine because that’s just it, it’s the color of the season. Whether you’re looking for a new nail color, how about lip color, dying for a new dress, cardigan, trench coat? Whatever it may be, the must have color of the season is the perfect shade of wine. Pair it with leather or another bold color and you’ll be sure to turn heads.   

Have no fear. Your riding and ankle boots are still in style but you MUST add this new trend to your shoe closet. Mid calf boots are the fashion staple of the fall, the perfect match for your midi-skirt you’ve been trying to wear.  

Fringe, fringe, fringe and more fringe. Whether it is on a black leather vest covering up your whine shade sweater, or your everyday purse, or even on your heeled booties, fringe is a must this fall season. Work at fashion weeks around the globe it’s no doubt that this trend will be the hottest craze.   

The transition into these fall months is rather difficult when all we want to do is ditch the summer apparel but it’s still as hot as ever. Turtlenecks are making a come back and the sleeveless look is the perfect fall attire all the while keeping cool.

My name is Blaire Barnhart and I am a Speech Pathology and Audiology student at Bloomsburg University. However, I've always had a passion for all things fashion and writing, of course! As I make my mark at Bloomsburg I hope to inspire others through my posts.
Hi, guys! I'm JB and I am Campus Correspondent for Her Campus BloomU!