This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Year: JuniorAge: 21Hometown: Upper Darby, PAMajor: Criminal JusticeRelationship status: SingleCelebrity crush: Jennifer LawrenceHobbies: Drums, Guitar, Tennis, Poetry

Her Campus: What do you love the most about Bloomsburg?Dominic Scafidi: Weather during fall and spring, general energy of the town during those times is really unique.

HC: Since you’re soon to be a senior, what are you looking forward to after you graduate?DS: Starting out on my own for good, being able to hold a full time job and experience all that adulthood has to offer!

HC: What advice would you give incoming freshmen?DS: Time management is important, definitely have to find a balance between social activities and school related activities

HC: How would you describe yourself?DS: Outgoing

HC: Did you do an internship? If so where was it and why did you pick it?DS: I am currently finishing up one right now, working under the district attorney here in Columbia county in the Victim Witness Coordinators Office. I chose this internship because the work seemed really interesting and to also give me a glimpse into the law and legal field

HC: What is your dream job?DS: Lawyer

Favorite

Food? tough one, but I’d have to say pizza!Movie? American beauty!Song? (as of late)- Semi Constructive Criticism by Circa SurviveClass at BU? Violence (special topics, not as ominous as it sounds) with Dr. BarrileRrofessor at BU? Dr. Slone without a doubt.TV show? All time, Seinfeld. Recently, House of Cards.

Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.