Campus Profile: Dana Shirley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Hometown: Collegeville, PA

Year: Senior

Major: Mass Communications

Minor: Dance

Relationship Status: Single AF – it’s college right?

This or That?

Summer or Winter  — Summer of course, it’s warm, I’m tan, and my birthday!

-Hot or Iced Coffee – Love love love iced coffee, even if its cold

breakfast or dinner  — breakfast! Most important meal of the day

-Morning or night – Night owl all the way

-Starbucks or Dunkin – Dunkin aka my iced coffee addiction

-Bar or Night In – Depends, I love to tear up the dance floor but I also love my couch and a good movie

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Honestly I don’t really know where exactly. I hope to be in Atlanta Georgia with a career that I love! I’m hoping to go into something relatable to PR work. One idea I had was working for Coca Cola, but who knows. I’m pretty opened to any opportunity that comes my way, but I know I don’t want to live in Pennsylvania for the rest of my life.

Why did you choose Bloomsburg University?

I loved the small town feel I got when I stepped onto campus, I truly felt at home. Bloom is only two hours from me so I found it to be far enough away where I could become independent, but close enough that I could go home if necessary. Bloomsburg has changed my life so I’m very thankful I made the decision to come here.

How would you describe yourself in three words?

Loving, Outgoing, and Fun – I’m extremely easy going and absolutely love making new friends. When I care about a friend or SO I care very much and would do anything for a person who is important to me. I also love to have a good time and find fun in anything that I do.

Hi, guys! I'm JB and I am Campus Correspondent for Her Campus BloomU!