This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Brianna Moller

Basics:

Hometown: Ringwood, NJ
Favorite Designer: Louis Vuitton
Favorite Place To Shop: Guess
Fashion Obsession: Vintage Jewelry

Your Style:

Her Campus: How would you describe your overall fashion style?
Brianna Moller: “Fun,” I like to try different fashion styles and statements and switch it up. Fashion is fun and sometimes it depends what kind of mood I’m in that day.

HC: Whom would you consider your style icon?
BM: Jessica Simpson. I think she knows how to look sexy and classy. She always has the cutest shoes and knows how to rock her wardrobe.

HC: Describe one of your favorite fall fashion trends.
BM: Knee high boots.

HC: What are some of your favorite accessories?
BM: My favorite accessories are Alex and Ani bracelets. I like to wear them with my chunky fossil watch.

HC: Is there anything specific that you look for when you shop?
BM: When I shop, I love looking for shoes and finding the best deals. DSW is my favorite shoe place.

HC: Is there a particular piece of clothing you are currently obsessing over?
BM: Currently, I love the big knitted winter headbands. I think they’re great for the wintertime and add a great touch to an outfit.

HC: What are your feelings on Uggs? Do you think they’re starting to fall out of style?
BM: I used to obsess over Uggs, but now I try to find something different. I think their days of popularity are over.

HC: I see you are wearing patterned leggings, and it is obvious they are currently trending, what would you say makes them so stylish?
BM: I find patterned leggings stylish because most girls love a day to wear leggings, and the patterns totally add to the outfit. Instead of wearing black leggings, you can still be comfy, along with adding a little spice to your outfit by wearing a patterned pair that stands out. 

HC: Are you more of a “jean-type” of girl, or “legging-type?”
BM: Jean-type. If you can find a good fitting pair of jeans, they can make you feel so good.

HC: Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
BM: Most of my inspiration comes from Pinterest. I love finding new boutiques or stores that can be my little fashion secret.

HC: What fashion item do you enjoy shopping for most?
BM: Purses. I feel like a purse can say a lot about a person.

HC: Boots or pumps?
BM: Pumps

HC: What pieces of clothing do you generally wear most often? 
BM: Around this time of season I am usually always wearing a scarf. I love all the different types of varieties and colors.

HC: Does your outfit choice ever affect your mood? If so, why?
BM: All the time. Half of the time, the way I dress is based of my mood; whether I’m lazy, feel like dressing up, or feeling sporty.

HC: What advice could you give young women about dressing in style? 
BM: Don’t dress to try to fit in. Fashion is all about standing out, and when people see a trend that stands out that’s when it becomes popular.