We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you’ll be set:
1. Chipotle — there is nothing like a good burrito to get you through those long hours at the library.
2. Comfortable undies — if you’re going to be sleeping in your desk chair all night, you’ll want to have something comfy on underneath your sweats.
3. Water — a reusable water bottle is a must have for studying so you can refill wherever you go.
4. Snacks — a bag of chips or a Luna bar is a great thing to munch on between runs to the dining hall or nearest cafe on campus.
5. Medicine — late nights without sleep in the winter usually make the perfect recipe for a cold, so with the right stuff, you can prevent your sickness from stopping your hardcore studying.