Best Berry Colored Lipsticks for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Fall is such a great time to go berry crazy… with lipstick that is! There’s just something about fall and a beautiful berry lip that goes together like peanut butter and jelly or Kim K and breaking the internet. Here are the three best lipstick colors of this fall season in every type of berry!

1) Blackberry:

Chanel’s ROUGE COCO SHINE in Aura, $35

This one is my berry favorite (sorry can’t help myself). I wear this literally every day. It is perfect because even though it is a very dark plumb you can apply it just a little bit lighter for a not so intense day look and just throw on a few more coats and voila you have a beautiful vamp-y lip for a night out on the town. It is also super moisturizing and lasts forever.

2) Strawberry:

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Boho Chic, $10

This color is what happens when a strawberry and a cherry have a love child. This lipstick is super creamy and will stay with you all night, unlike your bestie who promised to stay by your side but has already disappeared with some guy two seconds after you walked into Tom & Marty’s.

3) Raspberry:

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Yield to Love, $16

This is the perfect mid-berry color. Not too dark not too light. It has a really great soft shine that makes it perfect for a day of classes and curling up on a chair in Starbucks to do work in your comfiest sweater with a mocha latte not too far away.

She was the Binghamton University Campus Correspondent Spring 2015-Spring 2016. She started writing for Her Campus second semester Freshman year and has loved it ever since! She is now a Binghamton University graduate with a degree in English and minor in History. She is an enthusiastic writer and reader, obsessed with social media, traveling, and ending misogyny. Her two great loves are Harry Potter marathons and sampling cheese. She is excited by the prospect of new challenges and can't wait to dive in and get her hands dirty.
Binghamton Contributor