body images 2019 10 01 Zodiac 3png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2019 10 01 Zodiac 3png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Zodiac Signs as Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Now that Halloween has passed, it’s time to see if your costume matched your zodiac sign!

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorns are one of the most ambitious signs. They are determined and intelligent. They can also be very serious, which could be seen as them being disciplined. They are responsible and can be viewed as the “mom” of the group. 

Costumes for Capricorns: any kind of animal, a boxer, and an angel.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

One word that describes every Aquarian is creative. Their strengths lie in the arts. They are very imaginative and visionary, and they plan to do whatever it takes to see that vision come to fruition. They are always original and so are their costumes. 

Costumes for Aquarians: fashion models, a mummy, and a mermaid.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Pisces are daydreamers. They have a rampant free spirit. Although they are sensitive, they make incredible friends. They are probably one of the wisest signs, and you can always count on them. 

Costumes for Pisces: a hippie, a wizard, and anything Disney related.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Every Aries carries the same trait of being strong-willed. They are the “goal-getters”. They are extremely eager and ambitious. Even though they come off as competitive, it can mean that they just want to be the best version of themselves. 

Costumes for Aries: a pirate, a cowgirl, and a cavewoman.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Tauruses are very, um, stubborn to say the least. However, they are loyal and dependable. They are always practical when it comes to decision-making. They are composed, headstrong, and resilient. 

Costumes for Tauruses: Rosie the Riveter, a vampire, and Red Riding Hood.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Geminis have a bad reputation, but they are the social butterflies of the group. They have very bubbly and curious personalities. Although they can be indecisive when making decisions, they just want to please everyone. They are one of the kindest signs.

Costumes for Geminis: a Greek goddess, a clown, and a superhero.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Cancers are the most compassionate of the signs. They always prioritize their friends and family over anything. They are hard-working, and they are always focused on their goals and aspirations. They are extremely protective, especially of the people closest to them.

Costumes for Cancers: a soldier, a princess, and anyone from Euphoria.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

All Leos have a ton of energy and the biggest personalities. They are natural-born leaders, very outgoing, but can be dramatic at times.

Costumes for Leos: a Barbie, any meme, and any Mean Girls character.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

The most put-together sign is Virgo. Virgos probably don’t even need to read this because they have had their costume planned for weeks now. They are perfectionists and strive for self-improvement. They also are extremely dependable and loyal.

Costumes for Virgos: a fairy, their favorite celebrity, or a coordinated group costume like the Spice Girls.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Libras are the calm middle ground. They are well-balanced and graceful. They always take the opportunity to lead when the time comes. They are the kind of extrovert that wants to lend a helping hand.

Costumes for Libras: the Bachelorette, Cupid, and a go-go girl.  

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

This is Scorpios’ season. Halloween is the highlight of their year. They are very intense and bold people. They are very smart and resourceful in any field. They are extremely driven by passion.

Costumes for Scorpios: a witch, a purger, and Wednesday Addams.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Sagittarians are so vibrant. They are optimists and see the good in everything. They are risk-takers, but they always foresee a good outcome. They are funny, generous, and great friends.

Costumes for Saggitarians: a zombie, a scarecrow, and an 80s workout girl. 

Did the stars align with your Halloween costume choice?

I am a first year student at Bentley University. I enjoy photography and fashion. I am planning to be a Marketing major. I am so excited to be part of Her Campus!
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!