Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hi y’all! Happy Monday from Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks. As Halloween approaches, there are crazy costumes and lots of sugar headed our way. To help navigate through the tricks and treats, here are this week’s Pinterest finds!

First up this week is a great Pumpkin recipe (because honestly, you really can’t get enough pumpkin) from Shake, Bake, and Party, that’s easy and perfect for any holiday-themed get together. These cookies are super easy to make and can be customized using any cake mix and candy combination you would like. Add butterscotch or peanut butter chips for more flavors.

[pagebreak]

Next, Epic Pinterest Fail brings a collection of Sexy (but Stupid) Halloween Costumes. I mean, an ear of corn? I can’t help but feel like that is not a good idea. I also agree with the author. I wouldn’t want to be the “mild” hot sauce either. I am sure that caused some drama in that group of friends. Have you seen any stupid sexy costumes yet this year?

[pagebreak]

Already feeling a cavity coming on from the amount of candy corn you have snacked on? Have no fear, Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans shares 5 Smart Snacking Choices to help us stay on track (or eat well throughout the day so that a binge on peanut butter cups is totally warranted).

[pagebreak]

To say I am excited to dress up with my roommates for Halloween may be an understatement. However, I know we will take lots of pictures that night, and aside from uploading them to Instagram, nothing will happen with them. Until now! Lilies and Loafers shares how to make DIY Instagram coasters. These coasters are a great way to display your pictures in an innovative and functional way. They are easy to make and would be a great gift!

[pagebreak]

And while we are on the topic of Instagram, why not add some Disney? Oh My Disney could quite possibly be my new favorite blog. It has everything from the villains to the lovers and in between. One of my favorite articles is Disney Instagram Selfies. Ever wonder what the Mad Hatter’s Instagram would look like? Wonder no more. 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University