September Horoscopes: Back to School Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Aries

This semester is starting off strong. Stay focused, but still make sure to have fun to make this semester the best yet.   

Taurus

Maintain all of the strong relationships you have had these last few semesters to have a powerful emotional support base.

Gemini

Take risks this semester. Step out of your comfort zone and you will surprise yourself.

Cancer

There are many changes in store for you this semester, but make sure to be open to them. Change is not necessarily a bad thing and can end up changing your life for the better. 

Leo

Everything is going to work out so don’t stress yourself out on the little things. 

Virgo

This is the year to get organized. Get that planner you’ve always been meaning to buy, create a homework schedule, and make this the semester you reach your dream GPA. 

Libra

Try to reach out and meet new people this semester. You may end up meeting your new best friend or that special someone. 

Scorpio

Try not to get overwhelmed this semester. Take time throughout the day to decompress and wash away any stress from classes, internships, or any other things dragging you down. Listen to music, read, or meditate. Do whatever makes you stay healthy. 

Sagittarius

Let go of all the drama of last semester and start this year fresh and brand new.  

Capricorn

Prepare for life to take you to places you never expected. Expect the unexpected and you will see things going in incredible directions this semester. 

Aquarius

Don’t let any negative energy drag you down. Any small setback is just a stepping stone to something great. 

Pisces

Take initiative this semester. Meet that professor for office hours or go to more networking events. Though it may be scary, the results will pay off.  

Images: 1 / 2 / 3  

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.