Rachel Slutsky, ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, our very own Rachel Slutsky! Her Campus Bentley’s Social Media Co-Chairperson gives us the low down on everything about her, read on to find out more!

Name: Rachel Slutsky

Hometown:  Mill Neck, NY
Graduation Year:  2013
Major/Minor/LSM:  Marketing Major with a concentration in Advertising
Campus Involvements:  Her Campus Social Media Co-Chair, Service Learning, Intermural
Interests: Reading Celebrity Gossip Blogs, Puppies, Watching Television and Drinking an Extra Hot Starbucks Café Misto

Inside Details
Describe yourself in 3 words:  Eccentric, Loud and Creative
Any secret talents?  State the 50 States in Alphabetical Order in less than 30 seconds

What would be your dream job?  Working as an Account Director at an innovative, fun-loving Advertising Agency
Favorite Television Show?  How I Met Your Mother

Favorites
Favorite place in the world: Puerto Rico
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Being a senior, looking back and realizing how much I have learned, have grown and how much I completely adore Bentley
Favorite Road Trip song: Don’t Stop Believing by Journey

Favorite Starbucks Beverage: Grande, Extra Hot Skinny Bold Café Misto, with a pump of Hazelnut and Carmel Drizzle

Love, Love, Love
What would you like to do on a date? I am pretty simple, a great movie, dinner and a bottle of wine.

What is your pick up line of choice? Honestly, I don’t have one
What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend? Funny, some-what intelligent, knows I am right most of the time, tall
Relationship Status: Single

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.