This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

All Rise (CBS)

This new legal drama series centers around the impressive district attorney and newly appointed Judge Lola Carmichael. Lola immediately begins breaking boundaries and challenging the status quo. If you liked Scandal, you’ll definitely love this show!

Premieres: Monday, September 23

Mixed-ish (ABC)

Get ready fans of Black-ish and Grown-ish! This latest spinoff is sure to have you hooked from the very first episode. This series turns back the clock to the 1980’s and follows Rainbow Johnson through her unconventional childhood years as she and her siblings adjust from living in a hippie commune to mainstream school life. 

Premieres: Tuesday, September 24

Emergence (ABC)

When a town’s police chief takes a lost girl in with no memory and begins to try and uncover what truly happened to her, she finds herself wrapped up in a conspiracy far bigger than she could have ever envisioned. If you’re into dark and twisty mysteries this is definitely the show for you!

Premieres: Tuesday, September 24

Almost Family (FOX)

Julia Bechley’s life begins to unravel once she finds out that her world famous fertility doctor dad has been using his own genetic material to help women conceive children. Of these children, Julia finds herself with two new sisters whom she must learn to trust and lean on for support as the aftershocks of her father’s actions continue to roll out. 

Premieres: Wednesday, October 2

Looking for Alaska (HULU)

Based on the bestselling book by John Green, this series takes place at a boarding school where newly enrolled student Miles and his friends try to make sense of their lives after unexpected tragedy strikes. 

Premieres: Friday, October 18

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 45  

Lily Buhler

Bentley '22

I am a Junior at Bentley University majoring in Management with a Concentration in HR. During my free time you can catch me reading a book, watching TV, or spending time with my friends and family!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.