This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Typically, I don’t do much for spring break, but this year I am blessed to be traveling to Europe to visit my boyfriend, Ben, who’s studying abroad! He is currently attending Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain. He’s been there since the first week of January and he’s returning the first week of April (they operate on a trimester schedule). He’s currently living in an Airbnb with two other guys from Bentley, and me, his two roommates from Bentley, Marcus and Gabe, his roommate from sophomore year who has since graduated, Logan, and his brother, Will, are all flying to Barcelona this week to spend our spring breaks with him! I have never been to Europe except for the UK and Iceland, so I’m excited to get the authentic European spring break experience soon. And we won’t be staying in Barcelona the whole time – we’ll be taking a day trip to Madrid, staying in Lisbon for a day, and visiting my aunts and cousins in Paris! I am extremely lucky to have the opportunity to travel, and I can’t wait to write about my spring break overseas when I’m back – stay tuned!

Hi everyone! My name is Banmai Huynh and I am from Chelmsford, MA. I'm a Corporate Finance and Accounting major at Bentley University in Waltham, MA and I’m the President of our Her Campus Chapter. I joined Her Campus because I think it's a great creative outlet for college students. I like writing about my personal experiences, opinions, and recommendations! Thanks for reading!