This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

By Taylor White

Where I am from the image that you typically associate with fall isn’t quite what happens. In
Bermuda the temperature drops a few degrees but really nothing changes, you can still go to the
beach and do regular summer things except you have to go to school. Don’t get me wrong I love
being able to go to the beach in October, I think anyone would, but the beauty of fall on the east
coast is unmatched. The images of the red, orange, and yellow trees were stories, myths, and you
saw pictures online but seeing it in person is so different.

Campus is beautiful right now there’s still bright green but also every other color and I love it. It is so
refreshing walking around and it’s the perfect temperature for a sweater and jeans. I think the best
impression I got of fall was when the swim team took a trip to Honey Pot Orchards to go apple
picking. It was beautiful. The trees weren’t just slightly colored they were bright beautiful colors. I
could not believe it.

I don’t know how I feel about the prospect of it getting colder than it is right now, but for the
moment I absolutely love fall.