This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Michael Brandon

Hometown:  Dedham, MA

Graduation Year:  2016 (hopefully)

Major/Minor/LSM:  Economics-Finance/Management/Global Perspectives

Campus Involvements: Bentley Investment Group, intramural over-achiever, general population member

Best Class: Economics

Interests: Traveling, snowboarding, golfing, music. I also really like slurpees and Domino’s cheesy bread.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Outgoing, adventurous, athletic

Relationship status: Single/Heartbroken/Forever alone?

Inside Details

Her Campus Bentley: What is your dream job?

Michael Brandon: Professional golfer. Tiger Woods is a billionaire, who gets paid to play golf in beautiful weather, make millions by drinking Gatorade and gets to wear the best swag (Nike) on the planet. Oh, and he also dates Lindsay Vonn.

HCB: Do you have any secret talents?

MB: I know all the lyrics to Kanye West’s “Gold-Digger”

HCB: What sets you apart from other campus cuties?

MB: I own many leather bound books and I’ve been told I rock the hell out of a V-neck. I also took pretty decent baby pictures, but I guess that applies to everyone.

HCB: What does the phrase “gen-pop” mean to you?

MB: Gen-pop is a lifestyle. It says that it is ok to go out on a Tuesday night when you have a paper due Wednesday. It says kick back and relax because a gen-pop has absolutely zero responsibilities other than study and go to class. It’s a nice feeling to go out until 2 am and know that you can take a nice 3 hour nap the next day if you’re feeling that type of way. The only reason it carries such a negative context is because people choose not to take full advantage of what being a gen-pop truly is.

[pagebreak]

HCB: If the Mad Falcon (Yellas) had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called?

MB: I think they would call it the Brando Bomb. It would be a steak and bacon sandwich covered in cheese but instead of bread they would use cheesy bread. Obviously you’re dowsing this sandwich in my go to condiment, ranch dressing.

HCB: Currito or Melts?

MB: Melts, I’m a big fan of the All day.

HCB: What is your favorite place in the world?

MB: Edgartown or Sunday River. The beach is sweet in the summer but there’s nothing like being on the mountain with a fresh layer of snow.

Love, Love, Love

HCB: What would you like to do on an ideal date?

MB: Eat; I’m a big fan of food. Maybe finish up with a long walk on the beach and some cuddling and Harry Potter. Chicks love Harry Potter. Also I like hot tubs so if we could incorporate that in there that would be chill.

HCB: Pick up line of choice?

MB: I don’t know, I usually just quote that Tom Petty poster into my opening lines and most girls will know what I’m talking about. Also, movies quotes are gold. If we like the same movies, we can kick it.

HCB: What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend?

MB: Basically if you’re willing to date me you’ve made the cut.

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).