Melts: Oh So Gooey Good?

You may have noticed that Bostonian Grille, formerly located in the Dana Center, is a dining option of the past. This year, it has been replaced with Melts, which serves grilled cheese sandwiches and paninis. So if the Seasons or LaCava grilled cheese just doesn’t cut it for you, you can now head down to Melts and give it a try.

I have yet to eat a full meal from Melts, but I did come across free samples early in the school year. I got a classic grilled cheese (which you can get with or without tomatoes), and French fries. They also have tomato soup, which is basically a grilled cheese sandwich’s best friend. If you’re a panini person, their offerings are quite diverse and sound pretty tasty. We all know that Bostonian Grille wasn’t the most popular dining option on campus, so I think it’s good that Melts is bringing something new to campus.

Since I have yet to try a full meal (I already know that I would order a grilled cheese sandwich, no tomato, with French fries), I’m curious to hear your opinions of Melts. Delicious? Disgusting? Leave your opinion below!

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).