This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Our newest Campus Cutie is the definition of an all-around amazing guy! He’s involved in many organizations on campus, and a great dancer to boot! If you haven’t heard of Marcus Payne yet, you’re missing out!

Name: Marcus Payne
Hometown: Franklin, MA
Graduation Year: 2013
Major/Minor/LSM: Economics-Finance/ Global Perspectives
Campus Involvements: Founder and Former President of REAL, Service Learning Project Manager for Special Olympics, Head Orientation Leader, ALANA Leader
Interests: Music, Sports, Food

Inside Details
Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun, Classy, and Driven

Any secret talents? I have a pretty good British Accent 

What would be your dream job? Doing something that I love to do while also making a difference
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called? The Paynetrain

Favorites
Favorite place in the world: Barcelona, Spain
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Being an Orientation Leader my Sophomore year
Favorite song: Lucid- Cocaine 80s

Love, Love, Love
What would you like to do on your ideal date? Go out to dinner at a place where you are required to wear a suit with a gorgeous date and have a conversation that was so good the restaurant had to kick us out
What’s your pick-up line of choice? Girl, are your legs tired? Because you have been running through my mind ALL DAY! (got that from my boy Will Smith)
What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend? Something that makes them different than most girls that I meet
Relationship Status: Single

Bentley University Class of 2013. Marketing Major.
Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.