This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Jason Nicholas
Hometown: Havertown, PA
Graduation Year: 2015
Major/Minor/LSM: Marketing, LSM: Global Perspectives
Campus Involvements: Intramural sports
Interests: Socializing, Music, Football, Volleyball, Graphic design

Why do you think you should be Mr. Bentley Freshman 2015?
I represent the Average Bentley student mentality: work hard, play harder. If I feel good I can talk to anyone and I know how to keep a conversation going. Over the next four years I plan on becoming a very active member of the Bentley community.

Inside Details

Describe yourself in 3 words: Charismatic, Loyal, Active
Any secret talents? I can listen
What would be your dream job? VP of Marketing for a Fortune 500 Company
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called? The Jester

Favorites

Favorite place in the world: Wildwood, NJ
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Too early in the game to tell
Favorite song: Underground Kings -Drake

Love, Love, Love

What would you like to do on your ideal date? Day at the beach, perhaps dinner and the boardwalk afterwards
What do you look for in a girlfriend? I look for someone who is easy to talk to and that I can be myself around. If it’s serious, then loyalty is key. Most importantly, I don’t want to feel obligated to change who I truly am.
Relationship Status: Single

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.