HerCampus Boston Area Tea Party 2012

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This past weekend Her Campus Bentley hosted the first ever Tea Party for all the Boston CC’s. There were students from Boston University, Bentley, Tufts, and Suffolk in attendance along with all of the Her Campus Bentley team. The event was organized by our very own Kathryn Burgner who did an amazing job planning the event (with help from the rest of the team of course!) We had an amazing time getting to meet the other CC’s from other schools as we chatted about the ins and outs of HerCampus. Meeting the founders was a great experience in and of itself! Windsor and Brittany were so inspiring and really got us excited about what is to come in the future for HerCampus! They had great insight and we had so much fun speaking with them. There was plenty of fun snacks, tea of course, and a fun trivia game at the end; just some friendly competition between team members! So check out these fun pictures from the event! 

Our awesome setup for the event…of course everything was pink! 

Signed by all the members of HerCampus Bentley!

Brittany and Windsor speaking to everyone from HerCampus!

Group picture with Brittany!

Group picture with Windsor! 

Everyone from all different schools talking about Her Campus!

The Her Campus Tea Party was a great success and we all had a fun time meeting new people and learning more about Her Campus! 

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.