Do you ever have such a bad day that it’s hard to think that things will ever get better? On these days, I like to take a moment to think of the things that have gone well that my day, or that I have to be grateful for – no matter how small. Here are some easy things to be grateful for, even on the worst of days.
- I woke up today.
- There is a roof over my head and food on the table.
- My dog was happy to see me this morning.
- I have a job and money in my bank account.
- I have friends I can rely on.
- I have clean, warm clothes to wear.
- My car started.
- Someone stopped and let me go when I was trying to turn onto a busy street.
- I have an education.
- I am able-bodied.
What are some things you’re grateful for that you sometimes take for granted or forget?