This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With warm weather upon us, it is time to switch over from boots to sandals!  Branch out from your traditional Converse and flip-flops with these trendy options.  Put these shoes on your style radar for summer 2018:

1.  BIRKENSTOCKS!!!

Honestly, can’t rave about these enough.  They’re cute, comfy, and quick to put on.  Birkenstocks go with literally any outfit, and you can wear them all day without your feet killing you by the end.  I currently have two pairs that I can’t wait to wear this summer, along with a third I hope I get soon.  10/10 would recommend a pair of Birks!

2.  Slip-On Sneakers

For girls who may not like sandals, this is a great option for you.  Slip-on sneakers are super cute and in right now.  They come in many different colors, patterns, and materials.  Perfect for errands or a night out with friends, slip on sneakers are super versatile.  Check out this pair from Steve Madden!

3.  Espadrilles

Espadrilles come in so many colors and styles, so you can be sure to find the perfect ones for you.  Flats or wedges, these are a super stylish option for the summer.  They are a go-to shoe for rompers, dresses, and jumpsuits.  You can dress them up or dress them down, which makes it perfect for summer days into nights. 

4.  Mules

Mules are super in right now.  With so many styles, you can’t go wrong with these slip-on shoes!  They look cute with jeans and can be casual or more dressy.  Here are some options for summer that will be sure to get people’s attention!

5.  Strappy sandals.

With the sun shining and temperatures approaching the mid-70s, I have seen many girls wearing strappy sandals.  These are super cute and go with just about anything.  Plus, these cute styles can come at affordable prices.  These are some suggestions of colors and styles that are perfect for summer!

Happy Shopping!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!       
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.