This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Blair Potter. Blair is a junior here and just got back from studying abroad in Australia! To learn more about him and his experiences, check out my latest interview!

Name: Blair Potter
Hometown: Rumson, NJ
Graduation Year: 2014
Major/Minor/LSM: Finance
Campus Involvements: Bentley Ultimate Society, Bentley Investment Group
Interests: Skiing, Surfing, Lacrosse, Hockey, Long Walks on the Beach, Van Berkum Nursery

Inside Details
Describe yourself in 3 words: Huh, me? Interesting?
Any secret talents? I can Belly Dance. I’m also a talented masseuse.
What would be your dream job? Professional Surfer
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called? Blair Grylled

Favorites
Favorite place in the world: Harbour Island, Bahamas
Favorite Bentley memory or experience: Spring Break Adventure to Georgia.
Favorite song: “Nothing from nothing” – Billy Preston
Favorite Food: Seafood

Love, Love, Love
What would you like to do on your ideal date? Seasons with Camille!
What do you look for most in a girl? Someone who’s down to earth but knows how to let loose when the moment comes.
Relationship Status: Single
Got any plans for Valentine’s Day yet? Waiting to find someone to make plans with ;-)

Back from Abroad!
Where did you go abroad? Melbourne, Australia
What was your favorite experience being in another country? Meeting people from all over the world.

Emily is currently serving as the Executive Vice President of Editorial for the Bentley University branch of Her Campus. A junior at Bentley, she is studying marketing with a liberal studies double major in media arts & society as well as a minor in information design and corporate communication. Emily aspires to work in public relations, social media or event planning. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY crafts, baton twirling and cooking.
Bentley University