girl in front of colorful mural eating ice cream
Kristen Bryant / Her Campus

Best Places to Go for Ice Cream Near Bentley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Lizzy’s Homemade Ice Cream

Right on Moody Street, this is great spot to go with friends after a long day of classes or if you’re looking to catch up in Waltham during the summer. They have a large array of flavors and sundae options. There is also plenty of room for sitting and even an extra room with additional seating for people who want to have a party. Some fan favorites are Charles River Crunch and Chocolate Orgy.

Pizzi Farm

Also in Waltham, Pizzi Farm is a great place to go if you’re looking for rich and creamy ice cream and don’t mind standing in a line for a bit. Their ice cream is delicious and they also have a market and deli that you can stop by. The only thing to note is that it is a walk up window, so outdoor seating only! It’s a great place to go on a nice warm summer day.  

Cabot’s Ice Cream & Restaurant

Cabot’s is a little farther down the road in Newton but is definitely worth the drive. They have a large menu of various sundaes with outrageously delicious toppings. They have a sit down restaurant where you can order anything from burgers and sandwiches to breakfast dishes. They have over 70 flavors, so there is something for everyone!

Image: 1

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.