Ben and Jerry’s Must Try Flavors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

One important event that is coming that we should all be looking forward to is the Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day on April 14th. This day only happens once a year and should definitely be taken advantage of. I mean who doesn’t want free ice cream?

However, this day also comes with the challenge of trying to decide on which flavor to actually get.

Here are the must-try flavors for this spring:

1.     The Tonight Dough

One of the newest flavors that is a hit for this year is the Tonight Dough based on the Tonight Show. This mouth water flavor is a combination of caramel, chocolate, chocolate cookie swirls, chocolate cookie dough, and peanut butter cookie dough.

2.     Peanut Butter Half-baked

Another new flavor that is an exciting new spin on the original, popular Half Baked is the Peanut Butter Half-baked. This flavor is made up of the original half-baked goodness mixed with peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter cookie dough.

3.     Cherry Garcia

If you haven’t already, grab a scoop of this flavor that has been Ben and Jerry’s most popular flavor for the past decade. This ice cream is one of Ben and Jerry’s only fruity flavors and is mixed with chocolate flakes.

4.     Boom Chocolatta

Another new flavor that is part of Ben and Jerry’s new line of Core Ice creams is Boom Chocolatta. This flavor combines mocha, caramel ice cream, chocolate cookie, and fudge all with a chocolate cookie core center.

Freshman at Bentley University
Bentley University