Back to School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hey collegiettes! We have great news yet again! Her Campus Nationals and some of their partners have been awesome enough to send us a Back to School Survival Kit with tons of free samples for all our members and friends. The box is full of must-haves to hit campus armed and ready for success this semester! Here’s some info about what we received from these amazing companies!

Neuro SONIC Drinks

Neuro SONIC is the perfect energy drink for any collegiette on the go this semester. It provides great taste and sustained, focused energy to help keep you energized during a long day and stay focused on what matters.

LUNA Bars

LUNA bars are a perfect snack to help wake you up and keep you going during the day while satisfying your sweet tooth in a healthy and nutritious way! They come in tons of flavors to help you positively snack and power through your busy days!

[pagebreak]

Poppin Notebooks and Gel Pens

Poppin proves that school supplies and dorm décor do not need to be boring anymore! They help you rule the classroom and campus in style with their stylish products that allow you to work happy. For Her Campus readers who want to check them out, you can get $5 off your next purchase by using the code: DORMSTYLE on their website. Then, Instagram your new Poppin products and use the hashtag #dormstyle to enter for a complete Poppin desk makeover! Who says you don’t get anything from shopping?

Chipotle Coupons

Chipotle not only satisfies your craving for an amazing burrito; they do it using natural and home-grown ingredients. Now you can feel good about fast food!

Of course, we also have to give a shout out to Her Campus Nationals for giving us some great Her Campus swag (which you can never have too much of) and arranging these Back to School Survival Kits! We’re definitely ready to rule the school this semester! 

Jessica is a senior at Bentley University majoring in Marketing and minoring in Computer Science. She is the co-president and editor-in-chief of the Her Campus Bentley branch and loves anything and everything Her Campus! In her spare time she enjoys reading and writing about pretty much everything.
Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).