Anish Joshi ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet Senior Class President Anish Joshi! If you don’t know Anish, we’re frankly a bit surprised, but it may just mean that you’ve managed not to get yourself in trouble with the RAs! Congratulations! Let’s get started… 

HCB: What’s the Anish starter pack?

AJ: Spiked Seltzer, a Pumpkin Spice Latte, OH MY GOD Sweet Green EVERYDAY Sweet Green, a backwards hat and jogger sweatpants. Regular sweats are kinda lazy, but since they made the skinny cut they’re stylish. 

HCB: What is your daily battle?

AJ: Waking the f&%$ up in the mornings. Like, I sleep through 11 o’clocks it’s that bad. 

HCB: Strangest thing you’ve done at Bentley in your four years?

AJ: I jumped on the counter at Mein Bowl, reached over and got food and danced on it.

HCB: What would you choose as your last meal?

AJ: Gimmie some sushi gimmie some drunken noodles and gimmie some WHITE WINE! Definitely French fries. And if it’s last minute give me a Corona-Rita. I wanna enter Heaven drunk. Oh my God I’ll probably throw up on the ride in…

HCB: Best thing that’s happened to you all week?

AJ: I found a new brown friend! (Editor’s Note: It’s a goat).

HCB: What’s the most money you’ve ever spent at Late Night?

AJ: Oh my God $40 dollars of my dicresh. And I don’t buy things for people usually. Pizza bagels, mozz sticks, so much food after one night.

HCB: If you were on the show “My Strange Addictions” what would it be for?

AJ: Sriracha. I have a keychain and I was Sriracha for Halloween. I considered purchasing the Sriracha vodka this week.

HCB: Male and female and celebrity crushes?

AJ: Male, I would say Kanye. Because Kanye loves Kanye like Anish loves Anish. And female is definitely Sophia Bush.

HCB: What’s your go-to hashtag?

AJ: #bye

HCB: What’s your spirit animal?

AJ: Miley Cyrus! If Miley said “jump” I would say “how high?”

HCB: Who was your go-to character on Mario Kart?

AJ: Yoshi because my last name is Joshi so get it!? Like Yoshi/Joshi.

HCB: Bucket list for this summer?

AJ: I would like to go to Greece; I heard Mykonos is lit. I’d like to see Nantucket too, because I’ve never seen the way Mass people do beach life *rolls eyes.* 

HCB: If you could go adopt any pet right now, what would you get and what would you name it?

AJ: After the petting zoo, I would say a goat, actually. Goatzilla!

HCB: Finish this sentence. “3 Thing I can’t live without are…”

AJ: My phone, Sriracha and Long Islands on a deck in the summer.

HCB: If business doesn’t work out what would you do

AJ: I’m itchin to have my own reality show. I’m considering going out to LA and becoming an assistant to Shonda Rhimes, and then she would be like “Ooohh you’re so funny and cool, Imma throw you a reality show!” 

Bentley senior majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies. Chapter President for HCB. Third Door Media intern. Karate aficionado. Shonda Rhimes super fan.