This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hey ladies! Being a girl at Bentley is hard sometimes. Our drastic ratio of 60-40 really causes problems for us girls on campus. Here are 10 struggles of being a Bentley girl:

1.     Walking to upper for a networking event in business attire, AKA heels, is no easy task.

2.     Sitting in a class of 30 where you are, still, the only girl. Oh the Bentley ratio at its finest.

3.     Only having half the choice of rooms during housing picks because they only hold a few rooms for girls.

4.     Having to wait in the long salad line at LaCava because we girls want to seem healthy. Meanwhile, the burger line has absolutely zero people.

5.     Having more guy friends than girl friends at Bentley.

6.     The Starbucks line at Lacava before morning classes being way too long.

7.     Going to a frat party in the middle of winter, wearing a short skirt, while boys get to wear long pants and still look good.

8.     Getting hit on by numerous guys in one night and thinking of different lies why you don’t want to hang out with them.

9.     Walking from lower in heels to your room is the definition of hell.

Hey all my name is Claudia Holub. I am currently a senior at Bentley university. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, listening to country music and going on runs!
Bentley University