The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
- Your address – no one is going to mail you anything, ever. If an employer wants to contact you they will email/call you
- Career objective – everyone has the same objective, takes up space
- High School education – not relevant!
- A photograph of you – bias is very much still relevant
- Soft skills – these are skills that all potential employees are assumed to have, thus it should not be on your resume