5 More Head-Turning Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Halloween is quickly approaching and I know you and your friends are probably trying to pull together the perfect costume for all of those crazy Halloween parties. Check out these sweet costume ideas that will have all eyes on you!

1.     The Four Seasons

Just because we’re currently in fall doesn’t mean we have to forget about the other three seasons just yet. Dress up like the four seasons and get as creative as you want! If you want to wear a crown made of leaves or a dress covered in glittery snowflakes, then go ahead and show off your seasonal style.

2.     Pinatas

Look like the life of the party in piñata costumes! They’re fun, cute, and the outfit combinations are endless whether you want to do tube tops and skirts or a dress!

3.     Cher and Dion from Clueless

Everyone knows that Serena and Blair ruled the Upper East Side of Manhattan, but everyone also knows that Cher and Dion ruled Beverly Hills. Dress up like these inseparable style icons and turn heads at the party.

4.     Vitamin Water

Quench everyone’s thirst by dressing up like vitamin water with your friends! These cute outfits are a must try especially when you have a ton of friends because the more flavors of vitamin water, the better!

5.     Breakfast at Tiffanys

Breakfast at Tiffanys is a classic especially with Aubrey Hepburn and her impeccable sense of style and class. A black dress and pearls can go a long way for this outfit especially when paired with heels and black sunglasses.

Feel free to share your costume ideas below or tell us what you and your friends have planned for this Halloween. Happy Fall everyone!

20 years old. Junior at Bentley University. Accounting Major, Sociology Minor. I like to shop, eat, travel, and read. :)
Bentley University