This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

On the first day of finals, Bentley gave to me, just one short reading day.

On the second day of finals, Bentley gave to me, two presentations and just one short reading day.

On the third day of finals, Bentley gave to me, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the fourth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the fifth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.  

On the sixth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the seventh day of finals, Bentley gave to me, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the eighth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, eight dollars of discresh left, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the ninth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, nine group chats going, eight dollars of discresh left, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the tenth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, a ten-page term paper, nine group chats going, eight dollars of discresh left, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the eleventh day of finals, Bentley gave to me, eleven all-nighters, a ten-page term paper, nine group chats going, eight dollars of discresh left, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

On the twelfth day of finals, Bentley gave to me, twelve Christmas countdowns, eleven all-nighters, a ten-page term paper, nine group chats going, eight dollars of discresh left, seven cups of coffee, six “short” Netflix breaks, 5 Hour Energy—four common exams, three group meetings, two presentations, and just one short reading day.

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.