This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

On Sunday, September 23rd, Maroon 5 had their Red Pill Blues Tour at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. If you missed it, don’t worry. Here’s a quick recap:

Starting off the show was Julia Michaels singing some songs that she wrote herself. She was jumping around and just having a really great time. She sang “Worst In Me” with everyone turning their phone flashlights on like a light display, and she sang “Sorry,” which she co-wrote, as well as a few songs that she wrote or co-wrote for other artists.  She then performed “Uh Huh” and “Jump” while running around the stage and interacting with the audience. Finally she sang “Issues” while everyone was singing the lyrics along with her. What an amazing way to end an act!

Next, the act we were all waiting for: Maroon 5! People were up on their feet and ready to jam out. Adam Levine was running around the stage with every song and making sure that everyone could see the act well. His guitarist, James Valentine, was also running around the stage and putting on a performance.

The stage was in a large “V” shape that went out into the audience, and Levine and Valentine were both making the most of the stage and interacting with the fans. They played all of their top hits, such as “Payphone,” “One More Night” and “Misery.” “Animal” had a lot of screams going on, especially when Adam howled throughout different parts of the song.

When “Moves Like Jagger” came on, everyone was screaming, dancing, and ready for a party. They sang “She Will Be Loved” while every girl in the crowd was singing along too.

But the top act of the evening was, of course, “Girl Like You,” where a special guest decided to show up and sing Cardi B’s killer rap: Millie Bobby Brown, who plays Eleven in Stranger Things. What an incredible way to end the night!

If you ended up missing this show, hopefully you can catch the next one. It’s a performance you don’t want to miss. 

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram.

I'm a Senior Motion Pictures Major Video Production Minor from Belmont University. I'm also the President of SPEW at BU (The Harry Potter Alliance), the Initiation Committee for Omicron Delta Kappa, a member of Alpha Gamma Delta, and a member of Board Game Society. I'm also a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I love to read, paint, and dance. I'm creative, determined, and excited!!!