This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

You should enter this week feeling empowered, motivated, and like the strong woman that you are! We made you this playlist for your long walks from Bongo to JAAC, and we hope that you feel as fierce as the ladies who sing on these tracks are. And remember – GIRL POWER!!

1. You F O // Stela Cole

2. Blackberries // Emily Blue

3. French Becky // Grace Mitchell

4. Other People // LP

5. Learn To Let Go // Kesha

6. Such A Boy // Astrid S

7. You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore // Demi Lovato

8. Drew Barrymore // SZA

9. How It’s Done // Maren Morris

10. Like a River Runs // Bleachers, Sia

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman music business major, like the majority of Belmont, from the Chicago land area. Like most people, I fell in love with Nashville's music, coffee shops, and obviously all the wall murals. I am a firm believer that one day I will marry Jim Halpert, but until that day, I will wait patiently and keep re-watching The Office. I believe that in an another life time, Amy Poehler and I would be the best of friends. I would hold out hope for this life time, but I am just waiting for her to respond to my emails. Life is good--remember that.