The Best Study Spots Around Nashville

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

1. Red Bicycle in the Nations: Red Bicycle is so cute and some of the most delicious crepes I have ever had! It’s quiet and spacious and their coffee is really delicious too. 

2. White Bison in the Nations: This is one of my all-time favorites and you can’t go wrong with it. They have good study music playing in the background and the loft upstairs has big comfy chairs and couches which make it feel like you’re at home even though you’re out and about. They also have a location on 12 South. 

3. Portland Brew on 12 South: This coffee shop is smaller but definitely a good spot to hit the books. They have tables outside, and tables in the back away from the bar. Sometimes it can get crowded, but they have plenty of tables and their coffee is really good. 

4. The Well on Granny White Pike: The Well is super cute and close to campus. Typically quiet, this coffeeshop is the perfect atmosphere for studying. Their coffee is really delicious, and they have plenty of tables available to spread out and study hard. 

5. Crema on Hermitage Avenue: This coffee shop has really good coffee and is a good distance from campus if you want to get away but not be too far. Their coffee can be a little bit pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for in taste! They’ve got plenty of seating and parking in their lot is free for the first two hours you spend there. 

6. Café Coco on Louise Avenue: Café Coco is open 24 hours so it’s perfect for when you get a late-night craving while you’re studying. Their brownies are amazing, and their coffee is good too and not very expensive. They have a very large seating area which gives you a lot of options of places to set up and spread out. 

Any of these places are nice to study at and some are within walking distance from campus! Head on over and start studying for those finals. 

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram

Rachelle is a junior at Belmont University. She is studying music therapy and has a minor in psychology and hopes to work in hospice someday. Along with writing, she enjoys reading, learning new musical instruments, and spending time with friends.