Your Internship as told by “The Devil Wears Prada”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Internships are the ultimate right of passage for all college students. For most people, this is the first experience they have with applying for a job and working in a professional setting. It can be exciting, overwhelming, and inspiring all at once. Luckily, we have Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway to learn from. Even though The Devil Wears Prada has been out for ten years now, it will forever be an incredibly quotable classic. 

When you show up to your interview and everyone looks so much older than you.

When you mess something up on your first day.
When you’re moving as fast as you can but it’s still not fast enough.
Then you get into a rhythm and you start killing it!
Your boss praises all of the work you have been doing and you can cheers to a successful summer!

Sources:

Taylor is a Junior at Boston College, majoring in Economics and minoring in English. When not writing articles for Her Campus BC, she can be found at BCMUN meetings, volunteering in the Admissions office, or taking classes at the Plex.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.