UNJUNK Your Candy With UNREAL!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

“Oh my gosh!  I’ve heard about this stuff.  It’s supposed to be so good and healthy.  Hard to believe, but I can’t wait to try it!”

What’s better than trick-or-treating for some delicious candy on Halloween?  Having tasty, healthy candy handed to you on campus as you head to class.  When we started handing out UNREAL candy samples on campus on Halloween, people came running.  It’s hard to even describe how excited people were to try this new and exciting treat.

UNREAL’s mission is to Unjunk America’s favorite candy by getting rid of the corn syrup, the artificial ingredients, the partially hydrogenated oils, and some of the sugar.  They added more cacao, real caramel, more peanuts, protein, and fiber.  Their goal is to challenge what we have all come to accept in our food and its effects on our health: to change the way junk food is made here in America and around the world.

Success.

Not only does this candy taste better than the originals, but it’s good for you, too.  Gone are the days when you have to feel bad for having a Reese’s cup; UNREAL 77 has less sugar and fat, but more fiber than the Reese’s.  It’s the same situation for all of their flavors: just as delicious, but so much better for you.  Which candy wins?  It’s a no-brainer.

BC students loved eating UNREAL candy as a snack while they studied in the library and met for group projects.  It was a perfect addition to football game day tailgates and a great snack for busy days on the go.

The verdict?  Boston College loves UNREAL candy!!

What do you love about UNREAL?  Tweet with the hashtag #getUNREAL!  Make sure you follow @getUNREAL on Twitter and Like their page on Facebook.

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.