Our Spring Break Surprise: Thanks Her Campus!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Readjusting after Spring Break can be tricky. Whether you spent the week relaxing at home with your Netflix account or traveling somewhere tropical with your BC friends, transitioning back to schoolwork, internships, and extracurricular activities is daunting. Luckily, our transition was made a lot easier with a fabulous Spring Break Survival Kit from Her Campus National. There’s no better way to be welcomed back to campus than with a box full of goodies waiting at the package center.

Like Mary Poppin’s bag, the kit was filled with an endless variety of fun swag. Our friends at neuro sent us their latest concoction… neuro SLEEP. The drink features a delicious blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium that are specifically formulated to give you the best sleep you’ve ever had. Not only does the drink promote restful sleep, but it also helps to normalize sleep patterns. It is safe to consume with no artificial colors or flavors, and is only 35 calories per serving. If you know of anyone who wants to try out neuro SLEEP, send them to SLEEPwithneuro.com and they can get their own free bottle of SLEEP!

Our box of Spring Break surprises also featured hair care products from TRESemmé. They sent us samples of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System, featuring shampoo, conditioner, and a heat protector cream. For a frizz-free look all week, you can wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry your hair. Healthier hair, here we come! If you are looking for hairstyle inspiration and hair how-to’s, definitely check out the TRESemmé YouTube page. Primp away!

What’s more satisfying than a post-Spring Break burrito? Chipotle was kind enough to send us a free burrito card, which we can’t wait to use this weekend when we are craving those Cancun-style burritos from Spring Break. And to stay hydrated, we are beyond ecstatic to use our new Bobble water bottles. Bobble is a stylish and smart way to make every drop of water you drink better. Bobble bottles are not only fun, but they are also healthy and environmentally friendly. Each bottle filters water as you drink and is a beautiful alternative to single-serve plastic water bottles.

Spring Break is a fantastic time to renew, rejuvenate, and refresh. Thanks to ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner, we don’t have to worry about having dry and damaged hair. This one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment. If you spent your break on a beach, then this product will be a lifesaver, bringing vivacity back to your hair one strand at a time. 

Break might be over, but warm weather is on its way. European Wax Center sent us some coupons to help keep us comfortable in our skin as we shed our winter layers. Bring on those “va va voom” legs, those cheeky bikini lines, and some “ooh la la” arms!

And speaking of warmer weather, if you are looking for some new swimwear for the spring and summer months, Yokini Swimwear is a fantastic place to look. Yokini is offering a special Her Campus discount so you can splash into spring and summer in style. Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Use code HC99 at checkout to claim your deal.

Last, but certainly not least, we are LOVING our swag from Her Campus. There is nothing better than sporting our Collegiette gear around campus and spreading the word about Her Campus and Her Campus BC!

Thanks again Her Campus for easing our transition back to school after a fabulous week of relaxation!

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."