Mo’ Twitta, Mo’ #Problems

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

The world has been taken over by social media.  Facebook’s value topped one hundred billion this month, Kate Upton turned her Twitter and Youtube following into a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover, and politicians have ruined their careers with Twitter leaks, like Weiner.  And what’s it brought to BC?  A host of satirical (some more successfully than others) Twitter handles.  If you can’t keep track of them all (but of course you can, that’s the beauty of the feed!) or you just don’t care enough to throw off your following/followers ratio, I bring you the best… and the worst.  A Twitter cheat-sheet on BC life and all these damn #BCproblems.  

Mary Ann brings all the celebs to Circ:

But not that sphinx Kate Upton:

We befriend our local food vendors through excessive drinking habits:

As scholars of a prestigious American university, we practice excellent study skills and maintain a healthy diet:

Everyone loves a costume party:

BC students are Men and Women for Others:

And everyone knows chivalry is not dead!

We set high standards in all aspects of our life:

We value our $50,000/year facilities:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder:

…Commuting is an issue, too:

Nothing says diversity appreciation like a night of fried food and a DJ:

Got some more problems?  Share your own favorites with us!  And forgive us for the shameless plug, but you got some problems yourself if you’re not following @hercampusbc!

Katie Moran is a junior at Boston College, majoring in Communication. Originally from Seattle, she loves the East Coast but misses her rainy days and Starbucks coffees. On campus, Katie is involved with Sub Turri Yearbook, the Appalachia Volunteer Program, UGBC Women's Issues Team, Cura, and the Women's Resource Center Big Sister Program. She loves reading, watching "Friends," and exploring new places. She has a passion for creating and hopes to begin a career in marketing and advertising.