Meet the Team Part 7: Abbey, Camilla, and Blake!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

We have some more beautiful, talented women for you to meet!! 

Introducing Blake!

Name: Blake Acquarulo
School: A&S
Class Year: 2016
Major: Biology/Pre-Med
Role in HC BC: Writer

Hometown: New Haven, CT
Extracurricular involvement: HerCampus, Big & Little Sisters, GlobeMed
Favorite class: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
How you spent your summer vacation: On a beach, at the pool—wherever I could tan!

Guilty pleasure dessert: Chocolate chip cookies
Song currently stuck in your head: “All the Pretty Girls” by fun.
Movie you watched most recently: Bridesmaids
The TV show you can’t get enough of: Pretty Little Liars

Favorite chichéd quotation: “What happens, happens.”
Little known fact: I’m obsessed with the Big Bang Theory. No really, I’m marrying Sheldon Cooper.

Meet Camilla!

Name: Camilla Creatura
School: Arts and Sciences
Class Year: 2015
Major: Communications
Role in HC BC: Writer, Photographer, Publicist

Hometown: Rochester, NY
Extracurricular involvement: Club Ultimate Frisbee, Campus School Volunteers, SAP, GlobeMed
Favorite class: Pulse
How you spent your summer vacation: Working in a hotel

Guilty pleasure dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Song currently stuck in your head: Small Bump by Ed Sheeran
Movie you watched most recently: I can’t even remember! I am in desperate need of a movie night soon.
The TV show you can’t get enough of: Gossip Girl, or Parks and Rec

Favorite clichéd quotation: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” –Dr. Seuss
Little known fact: I am blind in my right eye

Introducing Abbey!

Name: Abbey Clark
School: LSOE
Class Year: ’14
Major: Human Development and English
Role in HC BC: Writer

Hometown: Southold, NY
Extracurricular involvement: BC Sharps, LSOE Senate, WRC Big/Little Sisters
Favorite class: This semester?  Organizational Behavior
How you spent your summer vacation: I went home this summer and spent a significant amount of time working as a waitress at a local restaurant/bistro.  I also went camping with my family in the Adirondacks, which was a blast.  In addition, I went through a training to teach yoga in the beginning of the summer and taught in my town!  It was a wonderful summer of spending some quality time with my family and some great friends (both new and old!).

Guilty pleasure dessert: Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Song currently stuck in your head: “We Are Never Getting Back Together” (T-Swift)
Movie you watched most recently: Midnight In Paris
The TV show you can’t get enough of: Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, or my old time favorite…Friends

Favorite chichéd quotation: “Everything happens for a reason” …cliched but so true!
Little known fact: I almost went to BC for nursing!

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.