Meet the Team: New Spring Members Part I!

Check out our awesome new additions to Her Campus BC this spring! We are so excited to get to know them!

Name: Annie Tully
Major: Undecided
Year: 2019
From: Darien, CT
Role in HCBC: Publicity Team
Best BC Memory: Notre Dame vs. BC football game at Fenway
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Meeting new people 
I’m most likely to be found: Stokes Skybridge 
Little Known Fact: I am the 7th person in my family to go to BC

Name: Michelle Cha
Major: Nursing 
Year: 2019 
From: Bethesda, MD
 Role in HCBC: Writing 
Best BC Memory: Tailgating with friends, 48 hours 
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Getting to know all the girls, writing cool articles, and having fun at bonding events 
I’m most likely to be found: In the booths at Stuart with Newtonites, live streaming games while cheering on DC sports teams, going for a run and not making it past Centre St
Little Known Fact: I’m an only child 
Name: Alana Fitzgerald
Major: Math 
Year: Freshman 
From: Duxbury, MA
 Role in HCBC: Writer 
Best BC Memory: The Florida State tailgate on Shea Field and the game (besides the end result)
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Meeting and getting to know all of the team members and all the planned HCBC events!
I’m most likely to be found: Somewhere with chocolate and a sparkling water looking at pictures of puppies
Little Known Fact: I had my license before I learned how to ride a bike
Name: Kristina Giacchetto
Major: CSOM, undecided
Year: 2019
From: Andover, MA
Role in HCBC: Writer and Pub Team
Best BC Memory: Seeing the Chainsmokers at Plexapalooza!
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Getting to know the HCBC Team and finding my voice as a writer. 
I’m most likely to be found:  In line for an iced coffee! (Dunks, Starbucks, Chocolate Bar, etc.)
Little Known Fact: I love interior design and doing DIY projects. 

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.