Meet the Team: New Members Part II

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Name: Gabby Hart

Major: Political Science and Psychology 
Year: 2019
From: Lynnfield, MA
Role in HCBC: Writer
What did you do this past summer: Led the glamorous life of the Olive Garden To-Go Specialist
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Writing article that help girls get through not just the day but college and life in general!
How long have you been on the team: For about 2 weeks. Not by choice, I’m only a freshman!
I’m most likely to be found: Intensely focused on my laptop. Not doing homework, just watching Netflix
Little Known Fact: I hated Chipotle the first time I tried it. I know. I was young and naive.

Name: Cristine Jones

Major: International Studies / Computer Science
Year: 2018
From: Warren, NJ
Role in HCBC: Pub/Writer
What did you do this past summer: Traveled to Paris and the South of France with my best friend
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Meeting new people and improving my writing
How long have you been on the team: Just joined!
I’m most likely to be found: Watching Grey’s Anatomy 
Little Known Fact: I worked at a Guess store in Montreal last year 

Name: Kelly Mitchell
Major: Communications
Year: 2018
From: Groton, MA (cow town)
Role in HCBC: Pub Team/Writer
What did you do this past summer: Worked… too much 
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Meeting members!
How long have you been on the team: 1 day and counting :)
I’m most likely to be found: “Running” .. (walking).. (crawling).. around the Res 
Little Known Fact: Transfer student from UConn! 

Name: Sarah Cronin
Major: History
Year: 2019
From: Andover, MA
Role in HCBC: Pub Team
What did you do this past summer: I spent a lot of time with my friends before we all left for college. When I wasn’t with them, I was lounging on the beach with my family of volunteering a local homeless shelter!
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: I’m looking forward to meeting tons of other girls who are just as enthusiastic about HC as I am!
How long have you been on the team: New this year!
I’m most likely to be found: In my bed watching Grey’s Anatomy
Little Known Fact: Last summer I visited Oprah’s house in South Africa!

Name: Gabriella Sansaricq
Major: Psychology BS
Year: 2018
From: Staten Island, New York
Role in HCBC: Publicity Team Member
What did you do this past summer: Worked to start getting my person training certification, did research in Pediatrics, and in a botique! In whatever free time I had left, I went to the beach and jet-skiied!
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: I’m looking forward to all the awesome events they have planned, and getting closer to all the HCBC members!
How long have you been on the team: I joined this year.
I’m most likely to be found: In my room cooking up something yummy or doing some odd new exercises.
Little Known Fact: Although most of the time I’m pretty sarcastic, sometimes I can have the sense of humor of a five year old.

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.