Meet Senior John Pizzuti!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

John Pizzuti, recently back from Belize on an Arrupe trip, isn’t only into social justice.  He can also be found working out, drinking P-Chargers at MA’s, or checking items off his senior year bucket list.

Basics:
Hometown:  Bethpage, NY?
Major:  Biology with minor in Theology
Nickname:  Uncle Ron
Activities on Campus:  The Mendel Society, Arrupe, Biology and Chemistry tutoring, working at the BC Law library, and of course going to the Plex to work on the SB’11 body.

Favorites:

Favorite Movie:  Good Will Hunting, but he is also into RomCom’s (Romantic Comedies).  His favorite is Love, Actually – so all you ladies grab your copy… we all know you own one… and head over to Voute!

Favorite TV Show:  Of all time, Entourage, but as of late, Parks & Recreation

Favorite Holiday:  Thanksgiving:  food, football, family

Favorite Drink: 

non-alcoholic:  Iced tea

alcoholic:  P-Charger, a classic MA’s beverage… you underclassmen will understand one day

Favorite Food:  Chicken Parm

Celebrity Crush:  Natalie Portman… She’s a babe and she’s smart, win-win

Celebrity Idol:  Matt Damon

Senior Year Bucket List:

1.)   Have a drink in all the dorm rooms I have lived in
2.)   Have a Dads day for all my friends and our fathers
3.)   Ski Trip
4.)   Go to a Red Sox game
5.)   Tour of Boston hosted by Eric Neumann (for all of you who don’t know Eric, he gives a mean Boston tour)

Other Fun Favorites:

Favorite way to spend Saturday afternoon:  In sweats on the couch watching sports
Biggest pet peeve:  People not following proper pedestrian etiquette
Weirdest “quirk”:  Playing with the tags on my shirt or anywhere else within reach (i.e. pillowcase, blanket)
Favorite 2:00 a.m. late night food:  Chi-Chi’s
Football or Hockey:  Football
Favorite American city:  New York City
Last thing you bought:  An impulse buy on the way to the Beanpot… Beanpot 2011 winter hat

Kathryn Fox is a senior at Boston College, majoring in International Studies. Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, she loves Boston but struggles with the cold weather! Kathryn is involved in teaching ESL classes, interning in BC's museum, and volunteering. She loves to travel and spent her junior year studying abroad in Morocco and South Africa. In her free time, Kathryn enjoys reading Jane Austen novels, baking, and watching trashy TV with her roommates. After graduation, she is returning to Oklahoma to work for Teach for America.