This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

If you haven’t met Lui deArmas, you better get on it. This fun-loving, hilarious, and adventurous cutie is such a catch! You can find him hanging out in Hillside, studying on the first floor of O’Neill, or performing with Hello…Shovelhead!

The Basics

Name: Lui DeArmas

Year: 2014

Hometown: Miami, FL

School/Major: CSOM/Marketing

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: Co-director of Hello…Shovelhead!, Freshman League Captain

Best Class: History of Jazz

Worst Class: Calculus

Favorite Professor: Seth Jacobs in the history department

Bapst or O’Neill: 1st Floor O’Neill

Favorite place to eat: Hillside

More about Lui!

Favorite Movie: Big Lebowski and Lord of the Rings 3

Favorite BC sport: Football

Favorite song right now: “Tape Deck” by Jack Johnson

Most embarrassing moment: Freshman year I walked from Ruby to Fenwick at 7 a.m. draped in a flower print sheet after my Shovelhead initiation.

Fun Fact: I tore my ACL on national television at a BC game (Author’s note: As much as I sympathize, it is a hilarious video!)

Dream Job: Senior VP of Marketing and Sales for the Colorado Rockies (baseball)

Dream Vacation: Sailing in the British Virgin Islands

Advice to freshman: Get out of your dorm and get involved in something! And come to the Shovelhead show on December 6th because everyone’s going.

One thing you want to do before you die: I can’t wait to play catch with my son outside of Alumni before a BC football game one day.

What’s on your BC bucket list: Climb to the top of Gasson, take a Capstone course, and have a drink with a professor.

Love Life

Single/Taken: Single

Ideal date: Drinks at the Top of the Hub

Celeb crush: Amy Adams

Ideal girl: A southern girl who is way smarter and cooler than I am

Deal breakers: When a girl is really shy

Deal makers: Confidence and a sense of adventure

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."